AIRPORT SECURITY OFFICERS
Airports of Mauritius Co. Ltd is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Airport Security Officer. As an Airport Security Officer, you will be required to carry out screening, control accesses and assist in maintaining the security integrity at the airport.
• Applicants should have reached their 18th birthday and should not have reached their 31st birthday on the deadline date for submission of applications.
• Minimum School Certificate, including English Language and French Language, at one and same sitting.
• Minimum Height: 1m70cm (Gents), and 1m62cm (Ladies)
• Normal eyesight (without glasses or contact lenses) and should not be colour blind.
• Computer literacy would be an advantage.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undergo various tests and examinations, including measurement test, physical aptitude tests and medical examination.
Mode of application:
Interested candidates can apply by downloading the Application Form from our website www.airportsofmauritius.aero. The duly filled in Application Form should be forwarded, together with copies of academic qualifications and a passport-size photo, by Wednesday 21 March 2018 at 15h00 latest, to the Manager Human Resources, Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd, AML Corporate Office, SSR International Airport, Plaine Magnien, and clearly mentioning the post applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Hand-delivery of applications should be effected during office working hours, i.e. on week-days between 08h30 and 16h30 and deposited in the Application Box labelled “Airport Security Officer”.
Notes to Applicants:
1. The onus rests on the applicant to ensure that his/her application reaches AML at the above address before the set closing date and time.
2. Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
3. Incomplete application, including non-submission of copies of mentioned documents, will not be considered.
4. Application not made on the prescribed form will not be considered.
Only the best qualified candidates will be called for interview. AML reserves the right not to make any appointment following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.