Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the access, viewing and use of the present website, which is owned and operated by Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd (AML), a public limited liability company duly incorporated under the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
- Upon accessing and viewing the present website, you are deemed to have agreed to the present Terms and Conditions.
- Whilst AML believes that all reasonable effort has been made in the preparation of this website, and that the information contained herein may be relevant and useful, AML including its employees, and agents do not hold themselves to be making any representation to any party. The information contained herein, is provided without any warranty, be it express or implied. The information herewith should be construed as being of an indicative nature for the purpose of general information.
- Use of the information available from this website is exclusively at your own risk. In no circumstances will AML, its employees, agents or shareholders be liable for any loss or damage, relating the use made of the information being provided from this website.
- AML does not warrant that the website or the server that makes it available is free from viruses. AML shall not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data whilst accessing or using materials from this website.
- Linked sites are not governed by the present Terms and Conditions. AML is not responsible and does not endorse the contents and information available from linked sites or even from any link contained in a linked site. These link sites are made available for convenience only.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Mauritius.
- AML shall not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage that may accrue to your data by accessing or using a linked site or a link contained in a linked site. AML shall also not be liable for any loss or damage that may accrue resulting from your reliance on the contents and information available from a link site or a link contained in a linked site.
- By agreeing to the present Terms and Conditions, you hereby undertake not to
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation, functionally of this website or with the information provided herein;
- use the website to post, transmit or disseminate any materials, including illegal, unauthorized, harmful, obscene, and defamatory materials; and
- place or caused to be placed any additional load on this website;