AML Group

Written by Super User on . Posted in corporate

Airports of Mauritius

The company has two subsidiaries, namely the Mauritius Duty Free Paradise Co Ltd (MDFP) and Airport Terminal Operations Ltd (ATOL).

AIRPORT TERMINAL OPERATIONS LTD. (ATOL)

ATOL is a private company incorporated on 24 July 2008, in which AML is a major shareholder to the tune of 90% and Aéroport de Paris Management (ADPM) holding the remaining 10%.

The main objectives of the company are to operate the new passenger terminal of the SSR International Airport.

ATOL website

 

MAURITIUS DUTY FREE PARADISE LTD. (MDFP)

The Mauritius Duty Free Paradise which is engaged in duty free travel retail market, owns and operates all duty free shops, over an area of 2200m2 at SSR International Airport.

DUFRY AG, the second world largest supplier of duty free products works closely with the MDFP towards offering best shopping opportunities to passengers.

MDFP website

Mostly Clear

21°C

SSR International Airport (Mauritius)

Mostly Clear

Humidity: 88%

Wind: 17.70 km/h

  • 24 Sep 2017

    Scattered Thunderstorms 23°C 18°C

  • 25 Sep 2017

    Scattered Thunderstorms 22°C 18°C