Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd (AML), a key economic driver for Mauritius, is the owner and licensed airport operator of the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. We are committed to deliver internationally recognised airport services while ensuring the continuous modernization and sustained development of the airport infrastructure to meet challenges ahead.
We are providing short-term on-the-job training/placement opportunities to students from local universities, vocational institutions and other recognized tertiary institutions, in airport relevant activities in the following fields;
1. Accounting and Finance
2. Computer Science and Engineering
3. Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Civil Engineering & related field
4. Human Resources Management
8. Risk Management
9. Security Management
10. Supply Chain Management
11. Hospitality, Hotel Management & Tourism
12. Quantity Surveying “/Brevet de Technician en Batiment”
Applicants are kindly requested to submit documentary evidence of being currently enrolled in such courses, from their respective institutions.
Note: Candidates, who have already completed their course, are not eligible for this placement.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested students are, kindly requested to fill in the Application Form, which is available at the Reception Desk, Corporate Office, or which can be downloaded from the link below and should be forwarded, together with copies of academic qualifications, clearly marked "Applications for Internship" on the top left corner of the envelope to the:
Ag. Manager Human Resources
Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd
AML Corporate Office
SSR International Airport
1. Applications sent by e-mail or fax will not be considered.
2. Applications not made on the prescribed form and not within the set deadline will not be considered.
3. The deadline for submission of applications is Monday 30 September 2019.
AML reserves the right not to enlist any trainee following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.
04 September 2019