Training/ Placement Opportunities 2023
Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd (AML), a member of the AHL Group, is providing short-term on-the-job training/placement opportunities to students from local universities, vocational institutions and other recognized tertiary institutions, in airport relevant activities in the following fields:
- Accounting and Finance
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical/Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering & related field
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems with Web Design and Mobile Application
- Networking and Computer Hardware
- Risk Management
- Security Management
- Procurement/Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality, Hotel Management & Tourism
- Business Management
- Safety & Health
- Statistical Analysis
- Communication/PR/Mass Communication and associated fields
Applicants are kindly requested to submit documentary evidence of being currently enrolled in such courses, from their respective institutions.
Note: 1. Candidates, who have already completed their course, are not eligible for this placement.
- Selected candidates aged 18 and above will be required to submit a “clean” Certificate of Character before the start of the internship
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested students are, kindly requested to fill in the Application Form, which is available at the Reception Desk, Corporate Office, or which can be downloaded from the link below and should be forwarded, together with copies of academic qualifications, clearly marked "Applications for Internship" on the top left corner of the envelope to the:
Manager Human Resources
Airports of Mauritius Co Ltd
AML Corporate Office
SSR International Airport
The deadline for submission of applications is Friday 14 April 2023.
AML reserves the right not to enlist any trainee following this advertisement without incurring any liability towards any applicant.